A superfood energy snack full of so much goodness. Perfect for keeping in the fridge for a post workout boost.
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon of Culinary Grade Matcha plus extra for dusting
- Firstly blend the almonds together in the food processor until a fine flour forms.
- Take the stones out of the dates and add to the food processor along with the chia seeds, coconut oil and Matcha.
- Mix until everything comes together.
- Roll into walnut sized balls and dust with the remaining Matcha.
- Place in the fridge until ready to eat.
- Can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week if not eaten beforehand!