These Matcha Muesli Bars are no bake and taste delicious. They are refined sugar free and the sweetness comes from the dates.
- 100g almonds
- 200g dates
- 50g shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 1 heaped teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Culinary Matcha
- Weigh the almonds and grind in a food processor until a fine flour forms.
- Take the stones out of the dates and add to the food processor along with all the other ingredients and mix together until sticky.
- Line a small tin with baking paper and add the mixture, pressing down with the back of a spoon until flat.
- Put the the freezer for half an our to harden up and then store in the fridge for up to a week.