INGREDIENTS FOR ONE BOWL
For the Smoothie Bowl
- 1 banana, preferably frozen
- 200 - 250mls unsweetened almond milk
- Big handful of spinach
- 1 - 2 teaspoons of Culinary Grade Matcha
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup (optional)
- Toasted coconut flakes
- Sunflower seeds
- Chia seeds
- Place all the smoothie ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy. Test for sweetness and add more maple syrup if desired.
- Top with your favourite toppings and enjoy fresh. Any leftovers can be kept in an airtight container for up to a day.